Meet Your Local IT Company
At Purity we pride ourselves in being passionate and transparent about what we do.
IT Consulting since 2002
Since 2002, Purity has provided IT Support services to over 100 business. All shapes and sizes!
We are still looking to work with more local businesses in Glasgow, Paisley, Ayr, Kilmarnock, Stirling, Edinburgh areas
Now with a team of 6, based in our Glasgow City offices, we aren’t the he biggest IT company in the world, however that means we all get to know you well.
Started 17 years ago from two ex-Corporate IT folk, we launched at a kitchen table in Langside with a passion for bringing some corporate methods to small and medium sized local businesses.
Our first office was in Bath Street where we hit the ground running, winning a Scottish Enterprise tender in 2002 for a Care Provider in Govan with 20 staff.
Lovely wee project, we were over the moon to put in a Server for them to share documents and for all their staff and setup Email for everyone.
Then we became their IT Helpdesk for support for 5 years until they got bought over by a national company.
If you are a
- Business Owner
- Office Manager
- Operations Manager etc
I guess you want to know why you would want to talk to us and what we can do for you?
Perhaps you are thinking of changing your IT provider?
Putting it off for one reason or another? – we’ve helped lots of companies move.
We are less hassle and less expensive than hiring your own IT personnel, we don’t go off sick or go on holiday – well we do, but not all at the same time obviously.
Working with us less risky as there is no contractual tie-in due to our 30-day contracts.
Finally, we are easy to work with. No dramas, empathetic, we’ll take care of you & your team.
We’re for you if:
You need your staff to work & not be troubled with problems
You just want your IT to work so you can think about your own business
You value and listen to advice given
You’re keen to form an ongoing relationship
We’re NOT for you if:
Have moved around IT suppliers ie more than 3 in the last 5 years
View IT as a Utility like Electricity, Water rates, Mobile phone contracts
You tinker with your own IT
You take IT advice from a friend/relative/your own staff
Why choose us
- We are very proud at Purity to have an extremely high staff and client retention rate
- We are very proud at Purity to be able to resolve 90% of client problems using remote control without the need for a site visit
- We are very proud and unique to be able to offer 30-day support contracts with no tie in
- We are very proud at Purity to be able offer unique backup software that has your business up and running within 3 hours in the event of a Disaster
- We are very proud that our Project Managers are all Prince II qualified
- We are very proud to be working towards Investors in People
Why consider outsourcing your IT to PurityIT
Most small or medium sized companies cant justify or afford to have 1 or 2 full time IT staff
Outsource for less risk
- You don’t have to take on the problems associated with employing staff.
- We offer 30 day renewable contracts, which will not tie you in.
- We don’t go on holiday, we don’t go off sick.
- We don’t go home early.
- We won’t leave taking our knowledge with us
We understand 3 simple things
about delivering your IT solutions
They should be standard, scalable and secure
We also know how to run your IT department. We know it is equally important to have excellent customer service skills, as well as technical skills. Operations behind the scenes is important to ensure we arrive when we say we will, plus we offer you guaranteed service levels.
We know what you want out of your investment
Return on your investment, a robust system and your staff to be working at all times.
We're Here To Help!
20 Payne St
Glasgow, G4 0LF
M-F: 8am - 5pm
0333 577 2002